I just can’t put my finger on one thing to be thankful for today…
- Saturday…no schedule
- Sleeping in
- Our little guy crying out for his mama in the dark of morning
- Our little guy’s head on my shoulder
- Our little guy snuggled in our bed
- Our little guy soothed…asking to go back into his own bed…he’s a “big boy” now
- Unlimited prayer chair time wrapped in the shawl from my dear sisters in Christ next to the blazing fireplace while everyone is still sleeping
- Answered prayer
- God’s great faithfulness
- God has plans for me! Plans not to harm me…plans to prosper me…plans to give me hope and a future!
- Emalynn’s beautiful morning personality (not from me!)
- Less pain today than yesterday
- Less pain yesterday than the day before!
- Time with dear girlfriends last night
- Jackson insisting I make him a pancake…even though it’s Daddy’s specialty
- Date tonight celebrating 12 years of marriage tomorrow to the most.incredible.man God made just for me
- Parents who love our kiddos so much…they are excited to take them overnight so we can have a date !
- Belly laughs of our 3 children watching Monsters University (that I bought without driving anywhere!)
- Jammie days
- Beautiful golden autumn foliage outside my window
- Worship Music
- His Word hidden in my heart
- The “Barnabas” in my life who has encouraged me, challenged me, pushed me out of my comfort zone, not once judged me…loved me…wherever I was in my walk with the Lord
- The promise of heaven
- My Sister-in-law…she is 31 today!
- Clean, warm clothes out of the dryer
- Maxwell’s creativity with Legos
- My husband calling me “gorgeous”
- Jackson sharing his Captain America shield with me?! (Short-lived…but shocking!)
- A pile of beloved “friends” (stuffed animals) in the living room…because he can’t pick just one
- How great is our God!
- 10,000 reasons…
All these things+so much more=JOY!
Today I am thankful for the joy of the Lord in my life…it is my strength.
Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10b
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4